addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Ronald P. Juliano ...
Juliano2
Medford, NY
Post #: 144
The United States has the highest carbon footprint per person on any nation on earth and Freeganism can help tremendously reduce that carbon waste by reusing so many items that others throw away such as furniture,lamps,tvs,bicycles,clothing,dr­esser,desks,bookcases,mirrors,computers,­suitcases,napsacks,etc. I have my entire apartment furnished with reusables which I repaired and gave away many repaired items and bicycles to underpriviliged children and fellow poor people.
Ronald P. Juliano ...
Juliano2
Medford, NY
Post #: 145
I was impressed by the NYU dive that NYC Freegans are going to as this is too far for me to travel but reminded me of my eviction dives that I all too often go on retrieving the items of use that banks and landlords throw on the street and people that are evicted are unable to take everything and leave there.