addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Freegan Meetup Message Board Freegan.info's NYC Dumpster Diving Meetup Discussion Forum › Westfield NJ Curbside alert

Westfield NJ Curbside alert

Andy B.
FluffyNJ
Bedminster, NJ
Post #: 9
I was on my way to assist with my parent's care and to my amazement I saw the the residents of Westfield putting out furniture, electronics and many house hold items for curbside pickup. Most of the good stuff is off of Lawrence Avenue on the northside of town. Westfield is accessible by train from Newark, NJ on New Jersey Transit Raritan line. The town has a population of 28K and medium household income over 100K. I believe this the week that public works picks the residence's excess household items.