addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Freegan Meetup Message Board Freegan.info's NYC Dumpster Diving Meetup Discussion Forum › Need a room/couch/floor on Tuesday night

Need a room/couch/floor on Tuesday night

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi:

I will be in the city on 6/22 and 6/23 and would like to give a hand to a freegan in exchange for a place to crash. In by 11pm and out by 8am at the latest. Happy to work, clean, cook, feed or spring for whatever. Educator/Librarian from Albany interested in heaps of indoor/outdoor activities.

Cheers,

Gary
Garry
Timeless-Photos
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hello Gary with one "R".
Garry with two "R's" here:
For future reference, here is an FYI:
Have you tried http://www.couchsurfi...­
They require a $25 donation and then they send you a postcard to get verified.
I just joined recently and read tremendous stories of friendship on their website.
Two RR's here:

Hi:

I will be in the city on 6/22 and 6/23 and would like to give a hand to a freegan in exchange for a place to crash. In by 11pm and out by 8am at the latest. Happy to work, clean, cook, feed or spring for whatever. Educator/Librarian from Albany interested in heaps of indoor/outdoor activities.

Cheers,

Gary