On Tues November 5th, Mally Anderson & Everett Muzzy from ConsenSys Research will do a data-driven deep dive on the metrics & methodology for quantifying layer-1 protocol decentralization.
Venue: Coinbase HQ
IMPORTANT: For security reasons, make sure to RSVP. Coinbase requires check-in to attend the event (also, to be compliant with their security measures, we can't post the address of Coinbase online, so we'll send it out to registrants via email the day of). TLDR: make sure to sign up (as the address listed via Google is incorrect).
- learn why decentralization is important
- be given a comparable framework / methodology for quantifying decentralization across multiple blockchain protocols
- get data & insights on decentralization for Ethereum
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm - Networking
- 7:00pm - 7:30pm - Presentation
- 7:30pm - 8:30pm - QA + Fun
Food & drinks will be provided!
The event is organized by DystopiaLabs (http://dystopialabs.com).
- Devcon5 Talk:
- Paper on Decentralized Transactions Per Sec: