Hi everyone! On Tuesday, July 22 we're very pleased to welcome three account executives from the US Postal Service. If you ship with USPS or are thinking about it, here's your chance to learn about the latest service enhancements, including Q & A with local and national USPS reps. Topics to be covered:
• Informal presentations on USPS products and services, e.g. product roadmaps and service enhancements
• When and why Flat Rate products (e.g. Regional Rate boxes) may make sense versus Zone-weight shipping
• ·Online USPS Insurance Claims – it’s new and improved
• Local USPS resources that can help Sellers be more effective using the Postal Service
• Q&A around what Sellers need from the Postal Service - especially in light of the new eBay Seller Standards
Joining us from USPS will be Nick Coleman and Maria Aspiras, Enterprise Account Directors, and Chad Spencer, Sr. Sales Director, Shipping.
Shipping is always a popular topic and we expect a big crowd for this one, so get your RSVP in early!
See you soon,