East Madison Moms strives to support, connect and empower moms on Madison’s east side on their journey through motherhood.
Members of our group organize activities for moms and their children including monthly socials, weekly assigned playgroups, monthly Moms' Night Outs, community service projects, and a variety of Meetup activities in the community and virtually online. The majority of our activities take place during the daytime on weekdays, when our moms need the most support.
** Access to our group MeetUp calendar will be given upon joining East Madison Moms. Email eastmadisonmoms.gmail.com if you are interested in becoming a member. **
East Madison Moms Group Expectations
1. Be Kind - Moms’ model using respectful words and actions with other group members and their children.
2. No Mom Shaming - We respect that every mom will make different choices on their journey through motherhood.
3. Be Inclusive - Our group’s goal is to be welcoming, understanding and supportive to all moms in our community.
4. Be Trustworthy - Respect other group members’ privacy. Group members will follow through with their commitments to the group.
5. Participate - It is more fun when you join in! Find a way for you to be involved. Attend group activities, post on the Facebook group and/or volunteer for a role in the group.