Location visible to members
Announcement: This is NOT a meetup event. Please RSVP and submit your payment to take advantage of this great offer! ONLY 30 members can be included in this deal.
We received an AWESOME offer from the Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce. You can join the chamber for only $30 for the ENTIRE YEAR.
That's a GREAT PRICE!
Make new contacts resulting in more business opportunities, for both sales prospects and potential business partners.
Market your business to other businesses through advertising, sponsorships, and personal contacts and exposure.
To attend chamber events as a non-member cost $15 per event. With this offer you can attend a year of events for only $30. You can't beat that.
With your $30 payment you will receive the following member benefits:
• Member-To-Member Discounts There's no charge to offer discounts to other Chamber members - direct new customers to your business - 24 hours a day!
• Car Sharing Discounts Take advantage of discounted access to short-term car sharing services offered by Chamber members City Car Share or ZipCar, their automated programs makes cars available on a per-hour basis. Members gain the benefits of a private car including insurance without the costs and responsibilities of ownership.
• Office Products Register with the Office Depot Discount Program-members save 15% to 25% annually on Office Supplies, Technology, Furniture, Promotional Items, Print and Copy, and Private Brands. Members will also receive next-day delivery and monthly reports to monitor expenses. Shop online or at the local store.
• Fitness Clubs Get a discount on your membership at Club One at City Center or Mariner Square Athletic Club in Alameda - stay fit and healthy, keep your employees healthy too!
• Networking For Business Success Relationship building, education and for advancement through monthly mixers, orientation breakfasts, and selected special events.
• Training For Business Growth Education, training and advancement opportunities available through our business workshops and seminars.
• Advertising & Marketing Only Chamber members can purchase advertising in Oakland Business Review, on the Chamber website, or via exclusive email sent to active members.
• Conference Room / Board Room Reservation Only Chamber members can reserve use of the Chamber conference room and/or Board Room for meetings, conferences, or presentations - free - upon availability during normal business hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays only.
• Private Consultations Members can schedule a private meeting with the Chamber president and staff on issues affecting their business, and/or strategize about ways to improve the bottom line revenue.
******This year, like last year, there will be membership cards. The cards will have your name on them and the Meetup name. You must present this card to come to the events or pay the non-member rate. Lost cards will cost the price of the membership which is $30.******
You will be a member of the Chamber under the name East Bay Black Professionals Association.