We will be doing a distance of 43 miles at a 15-16 MPH average pace. There is also about 1K feet of climbing (Usery Pass) This is a moderate ride and you'll need to be prepared for a minimum of 3 hours of riding. Bring plenty of water and snacks as you will need it. We will be leaving the Library's parking lot at 9:00am and proceed northbound on Greenfield Rd then follow the route 'till we get back to the library. We'll be doing at least two comfort/hydration stops (more if needed)
Here is the prelim route, it will be clockwise this time:
This is a no-drop ride but PLEASE KNOW YOUR ABILITY. We like to be safe and keep track of everyone but it is difficult to maintain no-drop rides when a rider is not aware of his ability to maintain posted speeds.
Before the ride be sure to eat a light breakfast. Also please:
- Wear a helmet and bring a road bike
- Bring plenty of water and a spare tubes
- Wear comfortable clothing and dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Be prepared for approximately 3 hours of riding
- Arrive 15 minutes early and be sure to pump up tires
Ride leader is Tony Lozano
Email, text or call me:
Come out and have fun!