addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EatnMingle Message Board › Congratulating ourselves on the 200 members milestone!

Congratulating ourselves on the 200 members milestone!

Rob D.
user 37598642
Toronto, ON
Post #: 4
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to put this email Rey sent out here so that the 200 member moment will be documented in a way that we can share with our new members.

I am looking forward to celebrating this milestone at the next meetup!
We should bring a cake or something, right!?

"Hey Members!

I'm proud to announce that we just passed 200 members!

Thank you everyone for having an interest in our group. A special thank you for all those who have supported the group since launch. I am grateful and appreciative for our growing interest.

There isn't anything better than watching people laugh within conversation and smile as they enjoy their meal. After all that's what our group was originally all about.

We are in the works for many more planned events coming up shortly. I want you to all be ready to come out and continue to bring friends for us to meet.

Thanks again for all the activity and support.

Reynold

Organizer, Eat n' Mingle"