addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EatnMingle Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Korean Tacos are Kim Chi Loco!

Meetup Cancelled: Korean Tacos are Kim Chi Loco!

Rey P.
user 33128842
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Korean Tacos are Kim Chi Loco!, scheduled to occur on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 7:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

I was Just informed that they were undergoing renovations, yet still accepted our reservation.

I guess they were not too organized... We are currently looking to find a replacement for this restaurant. As a result, we may have to change the time and date of the meetup for this coming week.

We hope this hasn't inconvenienced any of you. Please bare in mind that we are working to replace this meetup with another.

We will contact and schedule a new place, as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience guys!

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

-Reynold

Co-organizer of Eat-and-Mingle