addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Economist readers Message Board › 3D Printing

3D Printing

AUsman
Ausman
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Print me a...

I am curious as to what you guys think of the article?
I personally feel this technology has the potential to completely change our understanding and interaction with products and services.
Like the photobooth available in every drug store this printer has the ability to be the new ATM.
What do you think?
saul d.
user 3890522
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 15
I thought the printing article was very interesting. I knew it was out there, but had not realized how far it had moved into the mainstream.
AUsman
Ausman
New York, NY
Post #: 2
This article was my first exposure, i'm somewhat infatuated with it now.. I am in the process of developing a proposal for Charles Hull

I am convinced this technology has yet to be utilized in a optimal manner, probably because of its operational cost...But if 3D Systems and its manufactures push for greater mainstream integration, its market making abilities can be really be unleashed
Imagine "The meaning of Going local for more than just cucumbers..."