addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

edX Global Community Message Board › Love from Nigeria

Love from Nigeria

Johnbruno
user 65342892
Lagos, NG
Post #: 1
My pple this stata of a thing no small o. Anybody don master am well?
Oluwaseyi S.
Impactman
Cambridge, MA
Nice one here, has anyone finished the assignment given? Stata qualms ooooo
amechi
user 65126302
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 2
Oga Oche, i greet you ooo. How are you enjoying the course ?
Well doneooo.
A former member
Post #: 2
my good people of naija, who can explain the stata better abeg contact me via 08038944051. make waka jeje together for this strenous and boring course.
Okpalaugo J.
user 66218012
Cambridge, MA
Glad to know we are many afterall... We can organise a meet up and discuss issues bordering any of us... I feel like we are family...PH207x family... People in Lagos, let's meet up please