addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ed Tech DMV Message Board › Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Fahad H.
user 13877656
Seattle, WA
Happy Holidays everyone!  I'm excited about 2013 and the prospects of moving the education agenda forward in the coming year through entrepreneurship, policy discussions, and above all else -- teacher feedback.  We're working hard on an event already in late January/early February and hope to begin posting the details soon.

In the meantime, I want to send a friendly reminder that we don't allow job postings or vendor postings in this group unless it's directly related to an event.  We want this place remain a place for discussing education -- nothing else.  We do however encourage companies who want to share open positions to attend meet-ups and chat with folks.  That is always welcome :)

Thanks again -- and I hope to see everyone in 2013!

Best,

Fahad Hassan

Founder & CEO, Always Prepped

@FahadHassan