addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ed Tech DMV Message Board › New to this--looking for some guidance

New to this--looking for some guidance

A former member
Post #: 1
I have been developing a concept for an edtech tool, but as a teacher I am really new to entrepreneurship and the edtech world in general. I would love any advice about going from the idea stage to the realization stage. Even after spending a lot of time researching online, it is pretty overwhelming to understand the process. Any thoughts? Or if anybody is up for making a new connection, I would be all for buying you a coffee or a bite and chatting--just send me an email. Thanks much!
David R.
David_Robson
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 12
I am a retired high school teacher...now in the final stage of developing software that supports K-12 teachers. The software is being used in two pilot schools with more expected in a couple of weeks. I'll be happy to chat with another teacher/entrepreneur (because I usually learn a lot). Send me a message: david [at] edplans [dot] com
David R.
David_Robson
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 13
I am a retired high school teacher...now in the final stage of developing software that supports K-12 teachers. The software is being used in two pilot schools with more expected in a couple of weeks. I'll be happy to chat with another teacher/entrepreneur (because I usually learn a lot). Send me a message: david [at] edplans [dot] com