addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Electronic Music Meetup Group San Diego Message Board › Any Albeton live class/ (Introduction to Albeton)

Any Albeton live class/ (Introduction to Albeton)

Matt
user 14499608
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Hey, I'm I just joined this meetup and I saw that there has been Ableton live meetups in the past. And since I'm in the process of learning how to use Ableton I wanted to see if there are any meetups in the near future covering Ableton or if there is anyone willing to teach me??
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,
I would recommend a couple of Ableton live resources. macprovideo.com has some tutorials for purchase. They are worth it if you ask me. I played with Ableton for months checking out How To's on youtube and stuff but, once you have a pro tutorial handy it really helps. My knowledge and enjoyment of Live really jumped. They have some of the topics for free also.

The next site I refer to alot is http://www.cosm.co.nz...­ , He gives a lot of info for free. Talks kind of fast but there's good info there.

I plan to be at the next meet up. I can show you some stuff I've learned. What if any, devices/controllers do you use?

Ken