Who: This is a group for women of Northern Michigan who want to explore what it means to be powerful AND feminine. This is for adult women (over 18) of all ages, beliefs, and backgrounds who want to be seen and heard in a bigger way and want to make an impact in the world doing what they love without feeling like they have to push so hard to make things happen.
Why: When a woman embodies her feminine essence, her whole life is transformed. She becomes attractive, grounded, and sensual. When she walks into a room, everyone appreciates the glow of her feminine radiance. Men notice her, including the healthy, loving, masculine ones she desires. She does not need to project a powerful persona to attract the respect she wants. A forced sense of masculine power is nothing compared to the ecstasy, empowerment, and effortless magnetism that are released when a woman activates her feminine essence.
TO EMBODY THIS INTERNAL POWER AND PLEASURE, A WOMAN NEEDS TO TURN ON HER FEMININE.
What: Through the format of women's circles, gatherings, workshops, retreats, and events, we will explore many topics, such as:
• what does it mean to be in your feminine? what is the feminine? what is the masculine? how do these two dynamic forces work together both in our bodies and our relationships?
• how to develop a physical and energetic presence that attracts the attention you desire both personally and professionally
• how to create healthy boundaries with those you love
• how being embodied in your feminine essence can create deeper levels of passion and intimacy in your love life
• how to look and feel more confident when you walk into a room
• how to tap into an endless source of creative power
• how to access the most attractive force you have within – your feminine essence
Building Community: The essence of this group is about connecting women with other women and creating a safe container of support where we can come together and discuss some of these important topics and learn how to amplify our feminine presence. Collaboration is key; we'd like to create a space where women's groups all over Michigan can connect under one roof and share what's happening. We are looking to create a community of women where everyone's voice is heard. We intend on having meetups that may include new and/or full moon gatherings, guest speakers, classes, workshops, weekend women's retreats, etc. and are open to ideas and options our members may have for other ways to collaborate and build a thriving women's community here in Northern Michigan! The group is based in Traverse City, but we are collaborating with women in many areas of Michigan and could do a meetup in your area with enough interest.