★ Confused about setting up your online business?
★ Struggling to learn more about the technology you need to be implementing into your business?
★ Want to work SMARTER and more EFFICIENTLY?
Then welcome - you're in the right place ☺️
Action Takers #getstuffdone (previously Hunter Virtuals) is for ALL online business owners - Sole Traders, Business Professionals and Entrepreneurs - in the Hunter Region who work in in the "cloud".
But we're not your regular network meeting group.
We're an EXCLUSIVE MASTERMIND WORKING GROUP - with accountability to each other to be Action Takers and to #getstuffdone.
Rather than listening to guest speakers and then finding time later to implement what we've learnt, we're actively using that time to WORK on our business - that's right - "hands on" implementing technology into our business.
Each month we're working together to solve problems and get results - from setting up a Newsletter, or editing video, or creating a professional email signature, or developing lead funnels, or getting to grips with Google Analytics, or learning about tips and tricks of social media - whatever topics our members collectively decide needs to be implemented into their business.
Want in ? Then here's how it works:
• There's a AUD75.00 annual membership fee to gain access to the group (to cover meetup.com subscription fees, website maintenance. etc).
• We meet each month in Toronto, Lake Macquarie (other locations will be nominated as membership grows) with a AUD25 door entry price to cover costs - seating is limited to 15 Action Takers #getstuffdone.
• Bring along your laptop or notebook plus chargers & associated cables - please note: mobile devices (smart phones and tablets) don't have the required functionality and are NOT suitable
• We're ACTION TAKERS and we #getstuffdone - we don't want "tyre kickers" - be prepared to set aside a few hours each month, make an effort into doing the work, and implement the training right there and then
• We're a community and we help one another, we're respectful to all members, we're accountable to one another
• Gain access to an exclusive members only Facebook Group - where members help one another & where you can ask questions in a safe and friendly environment
• and when needed, Technology Specialists will be brought in to share their expertise
That's it - if you think we can help your business and if you're committed to putting in the effort, then don't wait another second - sign up NOW
It's understood that not everyone gets "technology" - it's a new language to learn and concepts can be confusing. Every effort will be made to deliver the "hands-on" training in plain English, in "bite size" sessions to avoid overwhelm and to help those members who are struggling - however, the organiser reserves the right to withdraw continued membership
New members must be approved by the Organiser
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Monday, 12 December 2016 8:30 AM
Monday, 26 December 2016 8:30 AM
Monday, 9 January 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 23 January 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 6 February 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 20 February 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 6 March 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 20 March 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 3 April 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 17 April 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 1 May 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 15 May 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 29 May 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 12 June 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 26 June 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 10 July 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 24 July 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 7 August 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 21 August 2017 8:30 AM
Monday, 4 September 2017 8:30 AM