What we'll do
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE TO MEET UP!
Is your business geared for growth? Is it compliant with the ATO?
XDesigns Advertising and Bright Accounting and Taxation Services have teamed up to deliver a workshop geared to get you working on your business.
MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS FOR GROWTH
Are you doing the same things, yet aiming for bigger sales this year? Discover strategies that can give you a competitive edge and drive your marketing results!
Walk away with tips you can implement to:
• Websites that convert visitors into leads... from design to SEO
• Get onto of your Marketing automation and turn leads into closed sales
Join us for this powerhouse workshop as Marketing Strategist Wendy Goñi Mendez shares top strategies, ideas and thinking to help your business marketing for growth.
KEY POINTS IN TAX RETURNS TO AVOID AN ATO AUDIT
We will share with you:
• How to fill your tax return to avoid redflags
• The ATO audit hotspots for individuals and small businesses
• How to deal with an ATO audit if you get selected
This workshop is suitable for:
• All businesses who want to take their marketing to the next level and update their knowledge
• Top level managers and business owners wanting to find out the latest trends and what is working now
LOCATION & SPONSOR
SERVCORP - Level 36, 71 Eagle Street Brisbane
You will have a great time, have a coffee or a tea and the chance to meet other like minded people. Bring business cards, network and make new connections.
LIMITED SEATS TO MEET UP MEMBERS: This is a FREE event we simply ask that if you register and can't attend you notify us asap so others can take your spot!
CONTACT DETAILS AND YOUR HOST:
• Host: Wendy Goñi Mendez [masked][masked]
• Venue: Crystal McCauley [masked][masked]
Wendy Goni Mendez: Marketing & Branding Strategist | Graphic, Web Design & Digital Agency Director. Wendy loves to help businesses build their brand and drive their marketing results. Working with a large range of industries from SMEs to international franchises to get the most out of the marketing spend, at XDesigns Advertising building brands since 2000.
You can connect with Wendy https://www.linkedin.com/in/wendygoni/
Leo Colgar - Registered Tax Agent, CTA, MIPA, M.Com (Accounting), Member of the Small Business Consultation Panel of ATO, External Examiner by The Law Society NSW.
Leo is the founder of Bright Accounting and Taxation Services. He is dedicated to helping clients achieve business success by helping them establish practical and sound tax and financial processes. Focused on servies for small to medium sized businesses, he is comitted to delivering tax and financial services that meet each client's unique objectives.
You can connect with Leo https://www.linkedin.com/in/leocolgar/
You can expect a high energy, knowledge packed workshop.