Friday, 27 December 2019
What we'll do
Approx walk length 10km. Due to hills esp the big one a moderate level of fitness is essential.
We will start with a climb east up the big hill this is a heart starter. From here we walk north along the top of hill & into private land. At gate 88 we turn West onto the Yurrebilla trail and Waite campus, then continue west toward Carrick Hill. We will explore a bit within Carrick Hill & have a snack and drink ( can be purchased at cafe) we continue back on Yurrebilla trail for a short walk to car park. Option is to do a loop long Brown hill creek road and cross creek back to car park.
1. Read details of walk description
2. If you have not done my walks before please let me know your fitness level.You are responsible for your own abilities, health & safety.
3. People can walk at there own pace but due to time must be able to keep in sight ( ref no.2)
4. Socialising is encouraged in this group but please be aware of where you are and your environment at all times. Remember we often share the trail with others including other species. We often get together to socialise after a walk.
5. I will walk at front of group & stop at any turns.If you depart the group please let the host or someone in the group know. A simple message that you are ok is appreciated
6. Due to some of the above not happening I have decided to include a whistle to be held by a person walking at the back of the group. Any problems please use this whistle.
I am collecting $2 annual donation to AW&J meetup site
By recording a YES RSVP and/or attending this Event you are agreeing to our Policies & Guidelines and our Disclaimer & Release. (These documents can be read under the Pages tab)