What we'll do
TICKETS (13 adults max): $40.50 Early Bird until midnight 28 July / $45.50 thereafter.
Tickets non-refundable, unless event is cancelled (refer Trybooking page for more info).
WHAT'S A RELAXATION SOUNDBATH?
A gentle yet powerful immersive experience of pausing, resting and bathing in the soothing sounds of Tibetan singing bowls, quartz crystal singing bowls, chimes, symphonic gong, and gentle, grounding rhythms of percussion.
It's a powerful yet non-invasive experience, where sound is used in specific ways to gently shift consciousness into a deeply relaxed meditative state - bringing many benefits to health and wellbeing - physically, mentally & spiritually.
It's a way to gently unwind and release any held tension - without having to "do" anything - other than rest on a mat (or sit if you prefer) - gently close your eyes - and hear and feel the vibrations of the sounds.
It's an experience of coming home to our natural state of wellbeing.
No experience is required! Everyone can instantly experience the benefits of sound.
HOW CAN I BENEFIT FROM A RELAXATION SOUNDBATH?
* Deep, meditative relaxation
* Feelings of happiness, bliss, peace & joy
* Quietening of the mind & present moment awareness
* Connection to inner wisdom, insight & clarity
* Re-balancing & self-healing
* Gentle release of tension
* Deeper sleep
* Reduced anxiety, stress, sadness & physical pain
* Grounding & centring
WHY SOUND WITH KATH?
Kath's a qualified sound therapist, arts therapist and counsellor, who understands the potential and power of sound. She draws upon her skills and experience working in private practice and community mental health, to create and hold a safe space.
PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTES***
1. Sessions are advertised elsewhere - you need to book through TRYBOOKING to secure your spot.
2. Since this is a small group experience & your Trybooking booking is your CONSENT TO PARTICIPATING - we don't accommodate people who turn up. This is also a courtesy to people on the waitlist. Thanks for your consideration.
3. Refer Trybooking page for further details, including "Cancellation" policy & "Soundbath suitability".