What we'll do
Blockchain Sydney Presents: Libra Australia's first panel event
"What Does Libra Mean for Australia - Challenges and Opportunities"
Our Panelists: The CEO, Executive Chair and two key advisors to the Libra Australia consortium.
Everyone is welcome, seating is limited so don’t miss out.
RSVP's required, registrations will be confirmed on entry.
TEA, COFFEE, BEER AND CIDER ON TAP :-)
YES THERE WILL BE PIZZA!
WeWork - Level 13 @ 333 George St Sydney - Only a 4-minute walk from Wynyard Station.
5.45pm: Arrivals, registration and networking
6.15pm: Welcome and opening remarks by Bradley C Hughes
6.30pm: Libra Australia Panel Discussion - What does Libra mean for Australia? Challenges and Opportunities.
7:30pm: Libra Australia Audience Q&A
8.00pm: End of the event - Drinks and networking at a nearby bar a few mins walk from WeWork.
🌏 Our Panelists:
* Luke Behncke - CEO of Libra Australia, Executive Chair of Holon Global Investments
* Heath Behncke - Executive Chair of Libra Australia, Managing Director, Portfolio Manager of Holon Global Investments
* Tim Lea - CEO and Co-founder of Fractonium, Media Adviser to Libra Australia
* Rob Morris (TBC) - Founder and CEO, Prismatik, Technology and Business Advisor to Libra Australia
Libra Australia (https://libra-australia.com)
Creation of the ''Libra" global digital currency to enable access to fast, low-cost and secure payment transactions anywhere on the planet may significantly impact the Australian financial services industry but also provide unprecedented opportunities to support new jobs, businesses and markets. Australia’s participation in Libra’s proposed innovations is critical to ensuring our country is well placed to take advantage of these opportunities and identify transitional impacts as the global digital financial system evolves.
Libra Australia is not affiliated with the Libra Association. It has been established by Holon Global Investments Limited and key associates to develop a consortium of partners to support successful application of Founding membership of the Libra Association and to operate a validator node.
🌏 MEETUP SPONSORS:
* Libra Australia Consortium * Sponsoring our Pizzas
* WeWork is the platform for creators. We provide beautiful workspace, an inspiring community, and meaningful business services to tens of thousands of members around the world. From startups and freelancers to small businesses and large corporations, our community is united by a desire for our members to create meaningful work and lead meaningful lives—to be a part of something greater than ourselves. Co-founded by Adam Neumann and Miguel McKelvey in New York City in 2010, WeWork is a privately held company with over 3500 employees.
If you have any questions, please contact our Event Organiser Mr Bradley C Hughes and join our Telegram Messenger 'Bitcoin Crypto Sydney' group chat at ( https://t.me/bitcoingroup )
🌏 OUR TELEGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT CHANNEL:
If you’d like to be kept in the loop regarding all future bitcoin, cryptocurrency, blockchain meetups/events join our Telegram Messenger 'Blockchain Australia' announcement channel (https://t.me/BlockchainAustralia )
🌏 OUR SISTER GROUP:
Stellar Sydney ( https://www.meetup.com/Stellar-Sydney )