This is a social group for Gay and Lesbian motorcycle riders around the general Brisbane area (and their friends of course), who are looking for a relaxed group to ride with once a month.
Amateur and experienced riders, guys, girls, young and old, sports bikes, cruisers and tourers are all welcome to come along.
We meet on the 2nd Sunday of each month unless it’s raining. The rules are basic: Be respectful to other members, ride safe and enjoy the scenery!
find us on Facebook - facebook.com/brisbanegay.bikers/ Brisbane-Gay-Bikers@live.com.au
1. Attending events is voluntary. Participation in any activity with The Brisbane Gay Bikers Group is at your own risk.
2. By joining The Brisbane Gay Bikers Group you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Brisbane Gay Bikers Group, its organisers, assistant organisers, officers, directors and contractors, from all claims or
liability of every type (including court costs and legal fees) for injury or death to any person or for damage to property, loss of personal property or any other wrongful act arising out of or relating to your participation as a member. This agreement applies to you and any other person (as your guest) who may accompany you in these endeavours.
3. You also agree to hold the organisers as well as other group members harmless. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member in
the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organiser or assistant organisers.
4. The Brisbane Gay Bikers Group holds a variety of different activities such as, but not limited to, motor biking. These events can be dangerous and pose a risk to The Brisbane Gay Bikers Group members and
guests. By participating voluntarily in the group you understand that you are responsible for your own safety.
5. Any social events that The Brisbane Gay Bikers Group sponsors and holds such as, but not limited to, motorbike riding and so on will fall also under the same Disclaimer and Liability guidelines listed above.
New members must be approved by the Organiser
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Sunday, 11 December 2016 8:00 AM