Are you interested in meeting with other light minded people, interested in yoga, alternative medicine - Ayurveda, hypnosis, relationships, self-improvement, energy healing and sexuality ? Then this is the group for you !! :)
WHO CAN JOIN THIS TANTRA GROUP ?
· Any spiritual Yogi aspirant who have been practicing or learning Yoga formally or informally for some time.
· Beginners can also join if they know and have studied about Tantra before.
· This course is not for absolute beginners on the path of Yoga as they would misinterpret this beautiful ancient Indian Yogic Science of enlightenment and bliss for something else.
· Anyone who has practiced Tantric meditations, Pranyamas or Kundalini Kriyas before.
· Couples or singles can join.
· This course is not for the people who are looking out for some fun with Tantra. Only serious participants and Yoga students are invited!!
· Strict discipline is required. People who can’t be in discipline and follow general code of conduct, need not apply. We can’t teach what discipline is in two weeks especially to matured adults. We expect minimum normal code of conduct from participants.
· Please read here following our Code of Conduct.
1. Be Punctual in all meetings.
2. Wear appropriate dress suitable for Yoga Practice.
3. Bring notebooks, pens, manuals in the class for your reference.
4. Practice Asanas and Pranayama either empty stomach or at least 4 hours after the last meal
5. Report immediately to the GROUP LEADER, in case of any sickness and illness during the class,
6. We do NOT condone the use of opium, narcotic drugs or steroids by any of our members.
7. Smoking strictly not allowed.
8. It's recommended to consume saatvic vegetarian diet during the course. Use your own discretion regarding what you eat and what not. We do not impose anything on you. Boozing and consuming liquors is seriously discouraged to any of our members.
9. Avoid chatting and talking irrelevant during the class. But don't hesitate to ask questions. Express freely but don't interrupt and stop others.
10. Be friendly and cooperative with others and/or members.
11. If a member is found to be irregular with classes and at the same time found to be undisciplined, we reserves the right for not allowing that person to continue to be part of our group after repeated warnings. In extreme cases admission can be cancelled without any explanation.
Please note: Our classes are NON-sexual and fully clothed, but it is about real intimacy and authentic connection with self and others.
New members must be approved by the Organiser
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members