What we're about
This is a group to bring together tech and/or business founders of startups and cybersecurity folks to come to a “neutral ground”
I AM A STARTUP - DO I NEED TO TALK/THINK CYBERSECURITY?
There is no need for cybersecurity to be the first conversation you have unless you are cybersecurity startup yourself. WRONG!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- who are going through a procurement process/security review for an enterprise customer
- who are have gone the above themselves and can guide others
- who use the cloud services for their products?
- who use kubernetes/containers for their products
- who are raising funds and want to know if you need security before you approach
- who are bootstrapped but don't know if you need to consider security
- who are consumer based and store "sensitive" consumer information like full name, date of birth, address, driving license.
- Early Adopters of startup products who want to know that the information they share on the product is kept safe and away from bad guys
- who are in the enterprise space
- who work in startups themselves
- who want to help others (especially Startups)
- who want to get involved in the Startup community
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Each meetup we will aim to bring forth expert(s) who are part of the startup echo system or the enterprise security landscape to share their perspective on what they see as obstacles and where possible share war stories on how they crossed the chasm of security.
We are always looking for speakers so feel free to reach out incase you have something to share on the topic above.
Product Managers/Owners, Cybersecurity professionals, Startup founders,