What we'll do
Warm up for DDD 2018 with DDD By Night in August. It's DDD but *lightning*.
The evening will be hosted by the DDD Melbourne crew and consists of short & sharp presentations of ten minutes in length on a dev related subject. The idea here is to share some cool things you know and love, and not to promote your employer. A mix of beginning and experienced speakers is part of what makes DDD By Night what it is so if you're passionate about something submit it to us even if it's not the latest thing. We love a good intro level talk just as much as an advanced topic so whatever level you aim for we'd love to have your talk submission.
We have 8 great speakers for you this time:
- Life goal complete: turning my electric blanket on remotely... but is it worth it? - Bron Thulke
- Make more accessible with metadata - Alison Ravenhall
- An Introduction to Unit Testing and Test Driven Development - Daniel Klien
- Crafting makes your day - Yaser Adel Mehraban
- Better Infrastructure as Code - Justin Taylor
- Learning to love vapor ware - Jen Fein
- 6 Different Ways to Deploy RequestBin onto Azure - Justin Yoo
- Making Mistakes Safely - Andrew Hore
Our friends from PageUp have kindly donated us some space to hold the event.
All DDD events are subject to the DDD Code of Conduct available at https://www.dddmelbourne.com/code-of-conduct/