This group is for digital photographers of all levels of experience who would like to explore the world of Shibari/Kinbaku. This is a group where everyone can share their tips and experience with the group. Our shoot locations are close to the Sydney CBD and generally close to public transport. We provide a range of shooting experiences day and evening so you can find a Meetup to suit your commitments. We offer a safe environment in which to explore and capture this rich and diverse art form.
• Avoid moving in front of other photographers while they are shooting, and being in others shots
• Under no circumstances are photographers to touch the model
• Requests for looks and poses should be prefaced with a "please" and followed with a "thank you"
• Encourage, support and thank the model, otherwise they may not be available for us in the future
• Do not start shooting the model until they are in situ, and are starting to pose
• No smoking on set
Prices for the workshops vary depending on various factors, but we try to keep it affordable for the group. Workshops range between $150-$250 and we can send you a tax invoice if required.
The Group Rules:
1. Take a few moments to read the group description above including pricing for workshops. If this group doesn't meet your needs, we recommend you take the time to find a group that will.
2. Trolling will result in immediate removal from this group.
3. No Spam
4. No advertising
5. No copyright infringement
6. No advertising of or links to any other groups, workshops, pages, services and courses with the exception of Experience Sydney Photography.
7. All critiquing or criticism of any photographers work must be constructive and provide encouragement. Keep your language appropriate at all times.
Experience Shibari Photography encourages fun and learning via a range of workshops, shoots and other organised events throughout the year. We encourage our members to share photos and exchange ideas to improve your photography skills and gain more confidence in your creative ability.
Photographers of all skill levels are welcome, with meet ups throughout the year specifically tailored to suit amateur photographers, enthusiasts, professionals, semi professionals and students.
Cancellation policy: In the unlikely event of a cancelation of a shoot, you will be offered another shoot at a similar time and place and of similar value, although it is likely a different model will be used.
New members must be approved by the Organiser
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members