What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Welcome 🎉 F.I.E.S.T.A. 🎉 Founders, Investors, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Techies, and Austin Newcomers. Learn more about us and connect to the ATX Tech community at FIESTA.COMMUNITY, where we are building community with you in mind.
Our Mission is to help startup founders find the resources they need to be successful. We also help make connections with community builders, including event organizers, accelerators & incubators, service providers, VCs, and more.
AGENDA FOR THE MONTHLY MEETUP
By scanning the QR code at the entrance and then wearing the name tag, connections happen.
- 5:30 PM Check-in begins, and doors open
- 5:30 - 6:40 PM - Sign-in, network, snack. pizza & drinks are available until 6:35 PM
- 6:45 –7:15 PM - Announcements, sponsors/community members share.
- 7:15 - 8:30 PM network & connect with many amazing humans
- 8:30 PM - Exit the room as doors close. Head over to the after-party if you want to continue visiting.
Where to Park?
Parking: Street parking is free after 6 PM. Capital Factory Austin offers parking validations Monday-Friday between 5 pm-10 pm. Guests must enter the garage at 5 pm or later and leave before 10 pm to have their parking validated down to $7 using a coupon provided by the front desk host.
**Become a sponsor **as you make our events extra special.
THANK YOU to those currently sponsoring FIESTA and previous sponsors.
Life of the Party Sponsors:
- Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas. They meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors, and customers. To sign up for a Capital Factory coworking membership, click here.
- KOYA Innovations Send kudos and kindness to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Delight your customers, colleagues, or employees with a KOYA through text or email.
Party Squad Sponsors
- Jennipher Judge with Coldwell Banker focuses on educating clients from the startup community on home buying & selling and executing results to reach her client's real estate goals.
Travis Lilley Photography Content Creation. Event Capture. Brand building.
- Video Yellow Production Uses cinematic storytelling to showcase why every company is exciting.
In-Kind Services provided by:
- Texas Beer Co. is brewing delicious, locally sourced beer that makes Texans proud.
- Free Water is a revolutionary marketing channel that utilizes premium spring water as a new type of advertising medium while prioritizing philanthropy and sustainability.
Please note that any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19, so we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance. We are not responsible for anyone's health and safety at this event. Thank you.