This group is for ladies Only who want to escape the house, office, or kids on Fridays to chill out meet, mingle & make new friends over a glass of wine or a coffee & lunch at various cafe's & restaurants, in the surrounding suburbs of the North to central Gold Coast with other wonderful & witty women.
The general age range of GLO-Girls Lunch Out (FRIDAYS) is from 25-55
******Before joining the group please take the time to read the following notes. If you understand & agree with these points we look forward to welcoming you to our lovely group & to our next lunch date.
Please note we have a few golden rules: !!
*** This is not the place to target members with your own agendas, such as promoting your own business, or pyramid schemes, religious beliefs, or politics, This is not a business networking, promotion of business or dating forum meetup It's a bunch of women who want to chat over a coffee or wine & lunch on FRIDAY's with NO pressure
**Please be considerate of our hosts, as they go to a lot of effort to organise these events for you. If you can’t make it, then please let us know as soon as you can,!
* No shows & Late cancellations are recorded and monitored. Unfortunately those who continually fail to show up or regularly cancel will be deleted from the group. Due to continual no shows, & just bad manners
No lunches will be scheduled in the CBD due to parking restraints.
This meetup group is actively social & is suited to ladies who are committed to participate on a regular basis by attending scheduled lunches.
As meetup fees are paid by the organiser, Lunches are capped & there is a gold coin charge at every Friday lunch to help with the fees, bookings, deposits etc at cafe's & restaurants
So that we can recognise you at meetups & online, please upload a true & current photo of yourself, (head and shoulders style without sunglasses is preferred).
We have 'private status' so only members will see your photo & only members have access to our meetup information.
1) Requests to join without an appropriate photo will be declined. ie photos of dogs, flowers, cakes etc
(We want to see your lovely face so we can recognise you)
2) It is the policy of this group that no explanations will be given when applicants and/or members are approved, declined or removed.
3) If a member has not attended a meetup for three (3) months, they will automatically be removed from the group as this is an indication of lack of genuine interest. However, if you know that you will not be attending meetups for an extended period of time, please email the organiser, out of courtesy, to avoid exclusion.
4) It is our policy that approved members only are permitted to attend organised meetups. (ie no guests unless stated)
5) This is not the place to target members with your own agendas, such as promoting your own business, religious beliefs, politics, or pyramid schemes.
6) It is important that you are able & prepared to attend meetups on a regular basis which indicates that you are committed to the success of the group.
(Suggestions of cafes & restaurants more than welcome) <br>
New members must be approved by the Organiser
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Friday, 9 December 2016 12:00 PM
Friday, 16 December 2016 11:45 AM
Friday, 23 December 2016 12:00 PM