What we'll do
"The miraculous Quetzal/Minerva Bird is the symbol of wisdom (Gnosis); a miraculous bird resulting from the incessant transmutation of Fire. Its secret power makes it possible the complete transformation of human beings. This invites us to reflect."
"What are we looking for with this Gnosis Knowledge? Change, change totally, as we are now, unquestionably the only thing we are doing is suffering and embittering our own life".
to participate on Tuesdays Course.
•Tuesdays- Open for the ones that would like to acquire an insight to themselves and life:
- A Talk (60 min) as per the Gnosis Introductory Program below
- A practice of around 20 min
- Questions and answers time (20 min).
** You are welcome to join us up to Week 8 Talk. The earliest the better for your own benefit. Missed talks will be replaced, please arrange with instructors. Enjoy the benefits of "continuity of purpose" to enhance your Self-Knowledge.
Dressing appropriately is a sign of self respect and respect for others. We appreciate that you follow these:
• For Men: no singlets tops, shorts should be below knees
• For Ladies: no string tops/too revealing, mini skirts or shorts on/below knees
WHAT TO BRING
• Perhaps bring: Pen and notebook, wear comfy clothes, bring a cushion/meditation stool if you like, patience, perseverance.
•Cost: Donations (min $5, it is a heartfelt amount). Exception: when hiring a hall - splitting costs among participants. Inability to donate should not stop you attending the talks.
DETAILS ABOUT COURSE
• We are not a debate/discussion/therapy group but a meditation/reflection one, internalization. Any other matter a one on one conversation could be arranged after sessions (in 20 minutes slots)
• Our groups are small and has practical objectives. Sometimes we even run one on one course as "Self-Knowledge" targets individual path. Later on, you may join a larger group.
• Gnosis Introductory Program is starting now on Tuesdays. If other day of the week is required, please inform instructors.
For more information please go to: http://www.gnosiswesternsydney.weebly.com
“Oh man, know thyself and you will know the universe and the Gods!”
Gnosis seeks to empower the individual by giving us the opportunity to gain insight into our true inner nature, to experience, and acknowledge our own spiritual reality; that we have divinity living within us, as our true essence, which is the very root of our existence, and to liberate that very essence; that happiness, love and compassion, from within the negative psychological attributes that trap the light of that happiness.
Gnosis tries to rescue the most elevated values of the human being in order to comprehend that life is empty, if transcendence and the search for divinity is not sought. So the student seeks to find his or her own self-gnosis, self knowledge, as a way to gain personal and intimate insight into his or her own spiritual and psychological reality, which then affords them the power to transcend their own suffering and limitations; which has its roots in our own psychology.
Gnosis (ˈnoʊ sɪs) n. knowledge of spiritual matters; mystical knowledge.
33 Week Intro Course in Gnosis:
1. Introduction to Gnosis - 4 pillars (29 August 2018)
2. The Four Ways
3. The Two Lines of Life
4. Need and Greed
5. Consciousness, Personality and the Animal Ego
6. The Human Machine & the Pluralized "I"
7. The Three Cerebrums & How to Solve Problems
8. The Three Minds
9. The Universal Mind
10. The Spatial Sense & The Fourth Dimension
11. The Awakening of Consciousness
12. Learning How to Listen
13. Return, Recurrence and Reincarnation
14. The laws of Karma and Dharma
15. The Mysteries of Life and Death (I)
16. The Mysteries of Life and Death (II)
17. Evolution, Involution, Revolution
....and other interesting Talks (up to 33).
**After this 33 week Intro Course, you may join intermediate/advance courses by invitation.
Go to Attendee List