What we'll do
Join us for a social ride!
Meet at Top Rider at 8:00am for a 8:30am departure.
FREE - Coffee & Muffins from 7.45am to 8.15am available from unit 3 supplied by Five5 Motorcycles.
ABOUT THE RIDE - THE FUN BIT!
We will meet at 8am for an 8.30am departure. We will travel out through Canungra and stop at the Bearded Dragon for coffee. After coffee we will travel back through to Canungra and up to Binna Burra for lunch. On the way home we’ll travel back down the mountain via Beechmont and then home. Toby will be taking this ride as Alan will be away.
Please note the end time is an estimate.
This ride is suitable for novice and inexperienced riders only. If you have an experienced partner who would like to join you, they are welcome.
Emphasis is on safety, not speed!
(Learners Permit holders need to be accompanied by a licenced rider to attend)
Enjoy a ride in a fun and relaxed atmosphere!
There will be an experienced and safety-conscious rider at the head and at the tail.
A couple of points:
• Please be sure to arrive with a full tank of fuel
• Bikes must be in roadworthy condition including good tyres and a full tank or you won't be able to join the ride
• Having safety gear is extremely important - at the very least we need you to wear helmet, protective jacket, jeans and gloves. If you don't have them you can borrow from Top Rider with a $50 refundable deposit
• Please arrive 30 mins before the ride so we can run through some systems to make the ride flow better (learn the riding formation, buddy system, cornering marshal system etc)
• If you are a novice rider and new to this or want to refresh your skills, it may help to watch our Road Craft video ( https://youtu.be/CZDvoyVVzJA?list=PLVHa76OGGtC-c66-cPPrwcih68H9rvuZO ) before the ride
We will meet at 8am, fully-fuelled for a 8:30am departure.
This is for more inexperienced riders, but check our Meetup page for rides suitable for novice and inexperienced riders.
Again, please ensure that the bikes are fully-fuelled and ready to leave at 8:30am, so that the group is not held up.