[APRIL'S FREE EVENT - SEATS ARE LIMITED]
We’re excited to announce that Will Egan, the CMO of Ausmed, will be speaking on 24th of April at York Butter Factory from 6:30 to 8 PM (head into the foyer and follow the signs). With mountains of growth and marketing experience, he’s keen to bring actionable and interesting insights from his journey thus far. He’ll share how he and the Ausmed team:
- Implemented a growth methodology for selecting and optimising a range of marketing channels
- Used data and analytics to power their decision making and iteration processes
- Think about data privacy in light of the Cambridge Analytica’s scandal and why startups need to take it very seriously
Will Egan has a background in software development and online marketing. He is the Chief Marketing Officer of Ausmed Education, an award-winning healthcare education provider. He co-founded Code the Future with Bec Spink, a not for profit organisation that has helped teach 1,000s of kids how to code since its founding in early 2015. He is an advisor to a number of high-growth Australian startups and technology-focused companies, including Social Garden, Stock Light, First Step and an ASX listed company.
Who should attend:
- Marketing and growth enthusiasts
- Anyone in the startup space - because we’re all in charge of growth
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how to find explosive growth!
Come along and share a free beer and slice of pizza with us as we learn from a true pro.
The Growth Colony Team.