addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Melbourne Analytics Freelancers Message Board › Timing for our first meetup?

Timing for our first meetup?

Dean K.
user 231491728
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Team, I am looking at an inaugural meet up on Sept 19th or 20th in the City. Any comments on those dates? and any requests for topics for the first and subsequent meet ups. We have a plan for meeting #1, following the success we have had elsewhere in the world. Freelancers have asked... "How do I get to live the dream?", "Help me improve the structure of my engagements?", "How do I get access to ore projects?", "How can I learn more about what is happening in certain industries?", "what are leading edge clients doing by Industry?".
But to add a Melbourne flavour... I'd like your ideas to add?
regards
Dean