addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Melbourne Analytics Freelancers Message Board › Slides from last nights meet up - available via email!

Slides from last nights meet up - available via email!

Dean K.
user 231491728
Melbourne, AU
Team,

Meet up does not support uploading notes or slides, so we will do this the manual way. Please message me with your email address or alternatively email me on dean.kelly@alphazetta.net and I will reply directly.

Please put "Melbourne Analytical Freelancers Meet up slide request" in the subject line!

cheers, Dean
Liz F.
user 110556542
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hey Dean, why not upload them to Google drive, get shareable link and paste the link in here as a comment?
Cheers, Liz