What we'll do
New To Melbourne invites you to the beautiful Great Ocean Road!! The Great Ocean Rd is one of the most beautiful trips you can do while in Melbourne, you can see Koalas, Kangaroos, get up close with a Kookaburra for a selfie (people do it! haha) and see the beautiful coastline with new friends. It's a must see if you've never been.
Also you'll have a chance to take photos, play soccer and make new friends on the trip that you'll meet at our other events and tours.
===== THE ADVENTURE INCLUDES =====
● The best part of the trip: See the magnificent Twelve Apostles and the just as Beautiful Loch Ard Gorge
● Planned 12.5 hour (1 day) bus trip + Friendly Tour Guide
● Anglesea Beach
● Stop off at the famous Memorial Arch for a photo
● The Beautiful white beaches of Lorne where you can spot Seals on the pier.
● Kennets River: Hand feed wild Australia Birds (they will fly and land on your shoulders and head), see Koalas and (if you’re lucky) get a selfie with a Kookaburra.
● Lunch at Apollo Bay, take a swim, check out the local shops
* Optional (not incl. in trip price):
● 12 Apostles - London Bridge Scenic Flight 🚁
An unforgettable 15 minute flight experience - not to be missed!! This flight includes the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge, plus you will travel further along the majestic coast to London Bridge (Price: $145 p/p)
Pickup location / time:
● Meeting point: Outside the State Library of Victoria (in front statues - Swanston street side, **not** Russel street). Closest train station is Melbourne Central.
● Please ensure you allow enough time for travel delays getting to the meeting point.
Food and Drinks:
● Our bus trips are really cheap but we do not provide food or drink, that is why we recommend that you bring some snacks with you for the day 👌. Sometimes we have a "picnic" 🍞🍊🍽 all together - Otherwise you can also buy something at the stops during the trip
===== TICKETS =====
From ONLY $49 (usually $120)
Ticket link: Buy Tickets Here (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/49-great-ocean-rd-adventure-super-low-price-tickets-32036787895)
As always with our ticketed events: get in early as later tickets become more expensive closer to the event/tour date.
Please have your ticket printed or on your phone to display before boarding the bus
===== New To Melbourne! =====
New To Melbourne is a group of travellers, uni students and locals, we organise cheap events and bus tours with a focus on making new friends, seeing amazing places and doing quality events and trips on a budget. . All our events, bus trips, times, dates and ticket links can be found in the Event section (at the link below). Remember to like the New To Melbourne page for special prices and event updates. Event section link below::
===== IMPORTANT =====
● Group discount, Concessions and Children’s rates:
Our prices are already one third of normal prices of the other bus trip providers and prices cannot be further discounted.
Children under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian on the trip. Children (of any age) must have a full price valid ticket to board. Please email [masked] if you have a child under 1.5 years of age, please provide the name on your ticket, the child’s age and the tour you are on and the date and time it starts. Children may need to have a safety harness / seating arranged for the trip (depending on age).
● Refund and Transfers policy:
No refunds will be given if you miss the bus. Refunds or transfers requested 7 days before the tour date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. If requested 4 days before will incur a 100% cancellation fee. For refunds, date transfers or ticket transfer to another person please use the Eventbrite's Refund feature. Tickets are not for resale.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP AND SEE YOU SOON !!