What we'll do
SEO Lover, Copywriter, Speaker, Author, Hula Hooper, Kate Toon Copywriter
Kate Toon is a writing entrepreneur, as well as a popular coach, speaker, author and podcaster. Her digital education businesses The Recipe for SEO Success and The Clever Copywriting School have helped more than 8000 small business owners grapple the Google beast and write better content.
Nominated as SEMRush SEO Personality of the Year and AusPod’s Business Podcast of Year, 2 years running, Kate runs Australia’s only dedicated copywriting conference COPYCON. Kate is also the author of the Amazon Best Seller Confessions of a Misfit Entrepreneur: How to succeed in business despite yourself.
Intentional content: Pleasing humans and the Google Gods
These days the Google gods aren't satisfied with basic blog posts. They want intelligent, engaging, well written, problem-solving content that matches the searchers intent. And guess what, humans want this too.
* So what are the different types of search intent?
* How do these fit into the brand awareness cycle?
* What role does conversational search play?
* And how can we ensure our post grabs the coveted position zero in the search results?
CoWork Me - https://www.coworkme.com.au/
MELBOURNE SEO MEETUP:
Please like and share this event; hashtag is #melbSEO
Melbourne SEO Meetup Website - present, sponsor and reach the organisers:
CoWork Me (downstairs area)
245 St Kilda Rd · St Kilda
* Chris Burgess https://twitter.com/chrisburgess
* Abbas Heidari https://twitter.com/abbasheidari
* Jamie Gemmell https://twitter.com/jwbg19
* Mathew Cocciardi https://twitter.com/SnipersDen
* Pamela A. Meagher https://twitter.com/PamelaAMeagher
* Peter Mead https://twitter.com/petermeadit
* Saijo George https://twitter.com/SaijoGeorge