What we'll do
Exchange ideas and challenges with implementing Azure based solutions in a Canadian Federal Government context.
Some of the key discussion points for GoC departments using or considering Azure revolve around opportunities and challenges include:
• Lowering costs
• Accelerating service delivery
• Identity and Access Management
• Legacy applications and development frameworks
• Understanding Data Residency, Data Sovereignty and Protected Data
• Infrastructure expertise and control rests with Shared Services Canada
Who should attend?
Anybody with an interest in Microsoft Azure including:
• System Administrators
• Infrastructure Engineers
• Anybody who wants to do more with Azure
Munchies and soft drinks will be provided by the event sponsor (Cistel Technology).