What we'll do
Free Salsa, Cuban Salsa & Bachata Classes
BlendInn Bar & Bistro,
25 Commercial Road,
SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER!
Purchase any main meal at BlendInn and
Receive a main Salsa or Bachata Class for FREE!
(Valued at $15/class)
- Offer available until 31st July 2019 -
WE NEED GUYS! If you don't wish to try a meal
Guys - give salsa a try for only $10/class!
(Offer available for a limited time)
TRY SALSA FOR FREE!
Free 25 - 30 minute Intro Salsa Lesson!
Try salsa for FREE!
If you have always wanted to try Salsa or unsure whether you
could do this dance or are just looking to try something different.
Call, SMS or email us to book your free Intro Salsa Session or simply turn up.
CUBAN SALSA BEGINNER , INTERMEDIATE CLASSES
& BACHATA (All Levels) CLASSES
Our open workshop format allows students to attend any class at anytime. We run two back to back salsa classes on Tuesday nights, with a new shared timeslot, with Bachata classes on the first 2 weeks of each month, then switching over to Cuban Salsa Intermediate on the last 2 weeks of every month.
All locations - Carolines Springs, Bentleigh, Point Cook and
Brunswick (Melbourne) Beginner Cuban Salsa Classes cover:
Cuban Salsa partner dancing,
Some LA Salsa aspects,
Ladies and men's turns,
Lead and follow,
Dance patterns, combinations and variations,
Rueda De Casino (synchronised dancing in a circle)
& much more
7.30pm FREE Intro Salsa Session
- Absolute beginners, no dance experience necessary, open to all adult ages. Ideal for all first timers not sure of what salsa is about but wish to give salsa a try! Come as often as you like, with absolutely no pressure to stay. This class is provided to give everyone a chance to try salsa first before committing to any main class and to see if it feels right for you.
8.00pm - 9.00pm MAIN CLASS #1: Beginner Cuban Salsa
- Start Anytime. No Partner Required, no dance experience necessary, all adult ages * Students joining this class must do the free 7.30pm class first. Ideal for beginner students of any level (from students with some experience to those who have an understanding of the basic steps and turns),
9.15pm - 10.15pm MAIN CLASS #2: Shared Monthly Timeslot
- BACHATA (Beginner/Improver) - 1st 2 weeks
- CUBAN SALSA Intermediate - Last 2 weeks of each month
(2 weeks of each)
10.30pm After social dancing & practice
We run 2 x one hour classes per night.
NORMAL CASUAL/DROP-IN RATE
$15 for one class or $25 for BOTH classes on the same night
* Current promotion - Guys try salsa for only $10/class
BUY DANCE CARDS & SAVE!!
These can be purchased as a gift for Birthdays, Weddings & Special Occasions.
DISCOUNT DANCE CARDS! Save $$
5 LESSON DANCE CARDS!
Receive 5 Salsa Classes for only $60!
(That's a $15 saving!)
* Can be used at any of our class locations
* Can be used for any main class of your choice
* Dance cards are non-transferable & non-refundable
* Dance cards cannot be used together with any
other offer or promotion unless stated
* Dance cards are valid for 3 months from time of starting,
so if you are unable to attend every week, that's no problem!
WHAT TO WEAR
Comfortable, loose-fit clothing recommended.
Wear shoes that do not have too much grip on the sole such as
smooth sole shoes or leather soles as you will be learning turns and spins.
Avoid using track shoes or tennis shoes as these are made to grip the floor. For ladies, flat or low heel shoes when starting, avoid open toe shoes. Avoid high heel shoes especially when just starting to learn.
Please consult your doctor before taking salsa classes if you have
breathing problems, heart conditions, knee, back or shoulder injuries
or are taking prescribed medication that may affect your health.
For more details visit our website