What we'll do
***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2JRIrAA ***
What is the ideal ratio of PM to Engineers? If you're the only PM or one of the few PMs in a large Engineering team, figuring out how to not be overwhelmed can be challenging. Rio is a product manager at Google who will share some of his experiences working with large engineering teams, and what has worked and failed in terms of delivering great features at scale, and by scaling his role as a PM.
- An Engineer as a PM is as powerful as a PM who has a technical background
- Enabling the org to become PMs has the potential to reduce some but not all technical, research inefficiencies
- You succeed with a combination of good upper-management leadership and data-driven teams
Meet the Speaker: Rio Akasaka
Rio is a seasoned Product Manager at Google with an extensive background in tech, user-centered design and a true passion for accessibility. His main focus is developing and maintaining a clutter-free web experience according to strict web standards, cutting-edge technology, and cross-browser compatibility ever since 2000.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://prdct.school/2ZafOU5)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
Product School (https://www.productschool.com/?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=events&utm_campaign=EventsPage) is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 20 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2JRIrAA)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite