What we'll do
Fortnightly Kambo group circles and individual sessions wednesdays.
Kambo is a legal and powerful natural medicine that has been used across the North western Amazon for untold generations. Kambo is a secretion of the Giant Green Monkey Tree Frog, Phyllomedusa Bicolor. Kambo is a wholistic workout that engages all of who we are in order to support whatever healing is needed in order to bring our Being into wholeness. In doing this Kambo enacts a powerful intelligence, scanning our physical body, our energetic bodies, our emotional history and trauma, all of who we are, in order to fully engage and connect with the source of our dis-ease and to release what does not serve us. Kambo truly removes obstacles on our path, releasing the trauma and energetic blockages that are stored in our physical bodies, festering into disease and illness, and clearing way ahead for the actualization of our authentic self and the embodiment of our soul’s quest.
Immediate and short term effects include enhanced mood, alertness, clarity, focus, energy and increased resistance to stress, tiredness, hunger and thirst. The mind becomes still, you feel lighter and everything becomes easier to manage. In the longer term, Kambo empowers the immune system, rousing the body’s defence systems to their natural functions so that existing health problems are improved or resolved and future ones are less likely to occur. In spiritual terms, Kambo works in a mystical fashion as a light that opens the way, helping us to overcome obstacles and release blockages on an emotional level. It clears our energy field and realigns the chakras enabling us to break negative habits and live and think more naturally. A small sample of the reasons contemporary folks use Kambo for include:
• To bring us to a state of wholeness, clearing what does not serve us.
• To detoxify the body and work on addictions.
• To resolve psychological trauma and emotional difficulties.
• To remove obstacles stopping life’s flow.
• To strengthen immune system.
• To shift self-destructive behaviour patterns
• As a way to get clear about big decisions and navigate life transitions.
• To deepen connection with spirit and to one’s soul’s purpose.
• To gain greater self knowledge and insight.
• To learn to trust and surrender to a greater healing intelligence.
• To boost physical well-being and prevent future ills.
• For relief of pain (emotional and physical).
• As an adjunct support/or primary treatment for a range of chronic health conditions.
Group sessions: $130, up to groups of 4 (with 1 practitioner, larger groups (with 2 IAKP practitioners).
www.kambomedicina.com.au (site currently down)
http://www.kambomedicina.com.au/kambo/ (site currently down)
FURTHER INFORMATION AND BOOKING:
Please download and read the 2 x PDF files that are found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ohh0wsu1xhg6ifb/AACi0HVVjZgpU_dpRPC9MnWja?dl=0
After reading the files and becoming informed about the contraindications, if you like a session please fill in the Client Information Form and email me a message.
Looking forward to working with you. Pedro