What we'll do
Flowing through Sound Instruments with a Sound Healing Journey in this 3 hour workshop.
You are invited to a workshop to learn how to play the sound instruments such as singing bowls, wind chimes, tuning forks and drums.
- Learn about how to play crystal and singing bowls so you can access these unique healing vibrations.
- Differences between smaller bowls and larger bowls
- Differences in bowl shapes and how to hold your bowl
- Tuning into to bowls which resonates with your energy
- Striking and playing the bowl around the rim
- Other sound instruments Koshi chimes and drums
- How and when to use your instruments
- Maintaining a clear space: cleansing your instruments
This is an intimate workshop to understand the nuances of sound. As you play each instrument, you will fine-tune your senses to its unique frequency. Discover which instrument resonates best with you.
SOUND JOURNEY AND CONSCIOUS BREATH WORK JOURNEY
This workshop also include a Sound Healing Journey with Conscious Breathwork
Deepen your meditation and access inner consciousness though Sound Healing. Sound can be felt as incredible waves resonating through the body to heal, reduce stress and promote deep blissful relaxation. Sound healing using singing bowls raises your vibration leaving you present and energised.
All participant will receive a 10 page Sound Healing Manual.
There are limited spaces at this event so pre booking is the best idea.
Yoga Matts and and cushions are provided.
Registration and chat 6:20 and Workshop starts at 6:30PM, and will be a 3 hour workshop.
Book your place at Little Lane: https://www.littlelaneworkshops.com.au/collections/wellness/products/sound-healing-workshop-thursday-19-09-19-6-30pm-9-30pm