addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Startup Grind Dublin Message Board Startup Grind Ireland Discussion Forum › BEER! (Now That I Have Your Attention...)

BEER! (Now That I Have Your Attention...)

David S.
davidscanlon
Dublin, IE
Hi All!

I'll keep this brief: we're just one day away from our April event, where we'll be joined by Gráinne Walsh, Founder and Managing Director of Metalman Brewing; Gráinne will be chatting about how a passion for quality craft beers led her to jump from the world of tech and start her own microbrewery and canning line in Waterford, where Metalman's products are now produced for Irish and export markets.

If you haven't done so yet, grab yourself a ticket for Dublin's leading evening of startup insight, inspiration, and mixing - and don't forget to sign up as one of our Featured Attendees! Full event details and tickets available at https://www.startupgrind.com/events/details/startup-grind-dublin-presents-grainne-walsh-metalman-brewing/#/code-meetup5­ - and there's a special discounted price available for this Meetup community, just use the code "meetup5".

See you tomorrow.

David