ES&A is a boutique financial advice practice based in Buderim, Qld.
We have always believed that ongoing education is the key to successful investing - you never stop learning.
We run regular Investment Forums, which we facilitate. We invite Speakers who are experts in their chosen field to educate and enlighten our audience. All speakers must meet our strict criteria before they can participate - that is they are there to educate & entertain, not sell their services!
Topics covered include:
- Self Managed Super: debating the pros & cons with local Accountants - discussing how to purchase property in super; estate planning & investment opportunities that appeal to the SMSF owner;
- Property : we don't sell property or shares - only our advice. We invite local independent Valuers to address our audience on the current state of the market; the areas to avoid ; and their tips on how to find the best property.
- The Sharemarket: how to invest in shares; our thoughts on the best way to do it yourself; and tips and traps to consider.
- Taxation: sessions on how to pay less; how to understand tax structures; and ways to minimise tax.
- Business Owners Forum: an annual event where we ask a panel of experts to give advice to local business owners - everything from tax to handling employees.
Only the open minded need attend.
If you want to hear an honest appraisal of things you must do to become a successful investment, then this meetup group is for you.