What we're about
This group's mission is to help grow a community of Change Agents keen to enable organizations to be competitive in a fast changing economy, helping them to achieve high-performance teams and healthy environments while still caring about people happiness.
We aim to have 2 monthly meetings every quarter
Campaign Monitor and Elabor8 kindly host us on a regular basis to make it possible for this group to meetup.
Google+ community page (http://bit.ly/1QM6UiX)
We aim not to have monthly speakers. Rather we expect knowledge to emerge from the group because of its diversity and the use of emergent learning practices. We will leverage facilitators and content curators to ensure these sessions run well.
Don’t be surprised to see:
• Unconventional catch-ups uncovering new ways of learning
• Change Agents debating complex problems related to large Enterprises
• Nothing shallow as we explore your problems, mindsets, experiences, and insights. Here you have a voice and people want to listen from you
• A focus not just on awareness and a desire-to-know-more. Instead we’ll be creating knowledge, and developing our abilities and make sure we stay supported on our journey
• An opportunity to grow your network with the market peers
• Learning tools that are designed to intentionally make learning emerge
The Learning 3.0 concept, which consists of practices to support learning in complex domains, is inspiring us here.
It is not easy to break inertia and ramp up an initiative like this from scratch so we appreciate and thank the companies that support us. These companies actively give back and support the community.
We are proudly sponsored by Elabor8 and Campaign Monitor.
Elabor8 is supporting us with funding, insights and resources to make this happen.
Campaign Monitor is supporting us with their delightful space with one of the most amazing views in Sydney.
Change Agents are welcome regardless of titles, roles or industries.
If you share the belief that there are better ways of working and are keen to uncover them, or someone who is willing to work to overcome inertia and challenge the bureaucracy of the status quo, please join us.