*** You may RSVP here but please read on for instructions to purchase your ticket and lock in your booking ***
✅ By participating in a Speechcraft program, you will learn how to:
- Speak without fear in front of small and large groups of people
- Prepare effective speeches in a limited time frame
- Improve your presentation skills and win the respect and admiration of your colleagues
- Lead effective meetings and increase your management potential
✅ How this Speechcraft program will meet your needs:
- Is cost effective; the cost for a 6 week Speechcraft is significantly less than other public speaking courses
- Is a hands-on program that provides the “how-to” and practical experience in public speaking and leadership
- Promotes an atmosphere of professional camaraderie dedicated to personal improvement
- May be tailored to meet your personal objectives
✅ How does the Program work?
You will experience a wide range of communication experiences. You receive a Toastmasters Speechcraft Handbook and other valuable reference materials. The initial prepared speeches are designed with the novice speaker in mind. No experience is needed. A variety of assigned short speeches helps you develop confidence and competency. After giving a short prepared speech, you receive a constructive feedback on your speech.
✅ Immediate benefits:
- Conducting and participating in meetings
- Motivating people
- Job Interviews
- Selling ideas, products and services
- Solving problems
- Gain confidence in public speaking
- Develop communication and language skills
- Learn to think quickly and clearly
- Become an effective listener
- Appraise other people effectively
- Use body language and visual aids
- Advance social skills
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Improve job or promotion prospects
✅ To book your place contact us via:
Places are limited to 12 participants and our courses get full quickly.
Book know to avoid disappointment.