What we'll do
How to Attract the Right Partner and Avoid the Traps
(Please arrive at 6:15pm for a 6:30pm start. The event finishes at 8pm)
In this 90 minute workshop you will learn tested and proven strategies you can IMMEDIATELY apply in your search for a romantic relationship.
• Have you been SPENDING too much time and effort looking for the right partner?
• Are you CONFUSED what to do on dating apps?
• Do you ASK yourself why previous relationships haven't worked out?
• Do you want to find out how to AVOID FALLING for the same traps?
• Or maybe you want to IMPROVE the communication in your current relationship?
In this 90-minute free evening seminar we will show you how to attract the partner of your dreams, how to better understand yourself, and avoid getting hurt and wasting your time in a relationship.
We will show you HOW to:
- understand some of your MAIN drivers
- read KEY personality traits within minutes
- ACHIEVE more in your relationship with less effort.
This event is valued at $120 + GST and offered FREE to our community!
Your trainers are Elena and Trevor Long, from Long Relationships. They are Mindset and Relationship experts, and Authors of a bestseller on romantic relationships.
We will be at the spacious venue of Suncorp Discovery Store, at a convenient location – 197 Pitt St Mall.
REFRESHMENTS & NETWORKING:
You will be provided with tea, coffee and some nibbles. Feel free to bring any food you like.
Come and meet other like-minded people, have a great time and enjoy the opportunity to network.
Please book early and share it with friends who would also benefit.
The partner of your dreams may be at the event so be like most people - RSVP and come along because studies show that people in happy relationships are more decisive and greater action takers.
If you do book to attend and if you can't make it, please cancel your booking ASAP so someone else can take your spot (as places are limited).
Please arrive at 6:15pm for a 6:30 start - to allow time for registration and networking.
CONTACT DETAILS OF YOUR PRESENTERS:
You can contact Elena and Trevor Long at: [masked]