What we'll do
We're doing this again! This will be my 3rd year hosting this event and we have had a lot of fun and have tried some really good stuff.
I have included the details from their website http://www.sydneyteafestival.com.au/ below.
ENTRY TICKET PRICES //
Early Bird Discount $16.95* (until sold out)
Full Price $20.95*
Sydney Tea Festival returns for it’s 6th year at Carriageworks. If you love tea, don't miss this event!
Wander around a bustling tea market that features dozens of specialty and artisan tea stalls. You'll discover teas and tisanes of all kinds, from all over the world, as you make your way around the market place with a tea tasting cup in your hand.
Chat with Sydney’s best tea purveyors and blenders and explore some of the most innovative tea products available.
Pick up some hand-made teaware, blend your very own tea at the DIY Blending Station, and just try to resist the sweet and savoury treats on offer. There’s also an educational program of workshops, talks and tastings hosted by Australia's leading tea specialists.
9.00am – 4.30pm.
- All entry tickets include a take-home porcelain tasting cup, valued at $5.00.
- This is a family friendly event for all ages. Children under 12 free to enter.
- There are no concession or senior tickets available.
- Tickets to workshops, talks and tastings will be released closer to the event and do not include entry into the festival.
- Bring a printed ticket or show your ticket on your phone, on the day.
- There is no box office at the venue. All entry tickets must be pre-purchased. Some tickets to educational sessions may be available on the day at the venue, if not sold out in advance.
Facebook: Sydney Tea Festival
Brought to you by Tea Festivals Australia, founders of the Sydney and Melbourne Tea Festivals.