Needs a location
What we'll do
Our epic 100km hike through the Khao Sok National Park and Southern Thailand are not to be missed.
This trip features:
100km in 8 Days
Led by exerienced guides, you'll trek more than 100km over 8 days, with a rest day in the middle. During this time you'll forge close bonds with your fellow trekkers and discover what you are truly capable of.
Journey through dense jungle and magnificent vistas on a breathtaking expedition through Khao Sok National Park and Southern Thailand - a region not often visited by travelers,
Meet the Children
Finish the trek at one of our homes to be greeted warmly by the very children you have worked so hard to support. You'll see first hand the difference your phenomenal effort has made to so many lives
Raise AU$5,000 to qualify for the trek, with 100% of all fundraising going directly to the children in Thailand. We will support you with your fundraising every step of the way with on-going advice and access to our events and marketing team.
• 9 nights' accommodation
• All mealsPorter to carry your main luggage (12kg limit)
• Individual fundraising page and on-going fundraising support
• Hands T-shirt, hat and walking socks
• Australian-based hike coordinator
• Information pack and regular emails leading up to the trek
• Trek led by English-speaking Thai tour guides