What we'll do
At North Adelaide Toastmasters you will improve your speaking skills by speaking to groups, and being evaluated and mentored in a supportive environment.
At each meeting you will have the opportunity to either practice giving impromptu speeches, presenting prepared speeches, offering constructive evaluation, conducting meetings, and taking on another speaking or leadership role.
· Think on your feet and speak at short notice on a wide variety of topics;
· Communicate effectively using eye contact, hand gestures and body language;
· Prepare and deliver speeches using manuals with specific objectives;
· Enjoy fellowship and support from fellow members;
· Participate in and run meetings efficiently;
· Become the BEST COMMUNICATOR you can; and
· Embrace your potential as a leader
Join us at North Adelaide Toastmasters (http://northadelaide.toastmastersclubs.org/) for this Toastmasters meeting. This is the perfect place to overcome your public speaking nerves and improve your public speaking abilities.
Book in now. Free for guests, members of our Meetup Group, and visiting Toastmasters.
Find Directions Here. (http://northadelaide.toastmastersclubs.org/directions.html)
North Adelaide Toastmasters meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays - 6:15pm-8:30pm. Come as a guest and get a feel of Toastmasters and our wonderful club!