What we'll do
Maccabi Toastmasters encourages people of all ages and backgrounds to overcome a fear of public speaking and to become confident and accomplished speakers!
- Would you like to improve your public speaking and presentation skills for work or school?
- How about overcoming the anxiety and challenge of providing constructive feedback and performance evaluations at work?
- Maybe you're looking to change jobs and would like to brush up on your communication skills and really impress the interviewer?
- Are you feeling anxious about an up-and-coming speech you have to give at a special event? A Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary or Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah?
- Would you like to improve leadership skills?
- Maybe you're just looking to have fun by sharing your thoughts and stories in a fun and friendly social environment?
If you answered YES or MAYBE to any of the above, then you've found the right club!
Join us at our next meeting and see how friendly, fun and entertaining our club is. Best of all there's no pressure to speak or to become a member. Just come along, meet our friendly members and have some fun!