What we'll do
You Don't Have To Go It Alone. Be Supported - Share Ideas - Gain Clarity.
Not your usual Meetup.
You get to...
Network - Promote - Connect - Brainstorm - Learn
The benefits of joining mastermind groups are enormous!
1. You get to form deep and lasting connections with women on a similar journey.
2. You receive input and feedback from successful individuals on how to solve your most pressing business issues.
3. You are held accountable for accomplishing what you set out to achieve.
4. You are introduced to ideas, tools, processes and individuals that could mean the difference between your success or failure.
5. You have the satisfaction of helping others achieve their business goals as well.
7:15 – order breakfast/coffee (if you wish)
7:30 – short self-introductions and if attended previous meeting, comments on accountability goal
7:45 – education/training on the topic of the day
8:10 – break into groups of 3-4 for Mastermind discussion (randomly chosen)
Each person has 8 minutes in their group to share issues regarding the topic theme, commits to an action, feedback on previous accountability especially if it bought up issues & discussion time on any other issue they want assistance resolving.
8:45 – feedback from individuals as to their actions before the next meeting
9:00 – finish
This is a safe space where ideas are respected.
At each meeting, you receive coaching from business trainer, and organiser, Janeen Vosper on various communication and business building topics.
Janeen has over 20 years experience coaching high-performing sales teams and is the author of 'Good Girls do Sell - The Modern Business Woman's Guide to Authentic Selling'